The procedure DO-0102 P1 P1 presents the system to ensure the effective implementation of the degrees according to the study plan of the corresponding degree and identifies the main weaknesses and good practices, all of it as a starting point to the continuous improvement and as a guarantee for the accreditation of the centre degrees.
Its objective is to guarantee that the performance of the degree is consistent with the degree report, that it includes the appropriate elements of public information and the mechanisms which allow a continuous improvement.
- Information of the Degrees Monitoring – ACSUG
- Guide for monitoring and ex-post assessment of undergraduate and master’s degrees 2018 – ACSUG
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Master’s Degree in Learning Difficulties and Cognitive Processes
- Master’s Degree in Multidisciplinary Intervention in Diversity in Educational Contexts
- Master’s Degree in Training of Secondary Education, Bacharelor´s degree, Vocational Training and Language Teaching