See in UVigoTV
To help to improve the communicative skills. To know the keys and techniques to speak efficiently in public. To discover tools for good communication.
May, 7 and 14, from 12 am to 1.30 pm
Place (Virtual Classroom)
Students’ keyword: R4wQYt7y
Teaching staff in charge
Elena Seijo Lores
Short description of the course contents
- Breathing and mental and body relaxation.
- Vocalisation and diction.
- Melodic line of the sentence. Speech speed and tone.
- Voice screening.
- Expressive communication: body position, gaze, smile…
- Naturalness versus artificiality.