To help to improve the communicative skills. To know the keys and techniques to speak efficiently in public. To discover tools for good communication.
May, 10-12 and 13, from 11 am to 1 pm
Place (Virtual Classroom)
Teaching staff in charge
Short description of the course contents
- Breathing and mental and body relaxation.
- Vocalisation and diction.
- Melodic line of the sentence. Speech speed and tone.
- Voice screening.
- Expressive communication: body position, gaze, smile…
- Naturalness versus artificiality.