Information prior to the enrolment regarding the access and admission.
The Royal Decree 412/2014 of July 6, establishes the basic regulation for acceptance procedures to official university degrees and the acceptance procedures in the Spanish public universities. The following groups can access to the university degrees:
- Students in possession of Baccalaureate diploma on the Spanish educational system or other declared equivalent.
- Students in possession of European Bachelor diploma or the international Bachelor diploma.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies on the educational systems of the European Union Member States or on other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies homologated to the Baccalaureate diploma of the Spanish educational system, obtained or performed in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with which there are no subscribed international agreements for the recognition of the Baccalaureate diploma on reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of the official diplomas of higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or higher sports technician, within the Spanish educational system or of certificates, diplomas and studies declared equivalent or homologated to these diplomas.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies, different from the equivalents to the Baccalaureate diplomas, higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or sports, obtained or performed on an European Union Member State or other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis, when the students meet the academic requirements of the Member States to access to their Universities.
- People over 25 years old who pass the admission test.
- People over 40 years old with work or professional experience related to the degree.
- People over 45 years old who pass the admission test.
- Students with a university degree on Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent degrees.
- Students with a university degree as a certified degree, technical architect, technical engineer, architect, engineer, corresponding to the previous ordination for university studies, or an equivalent degree.
- Students who performed partial university studies, in Spain or abroad, or that after finishing the university studies abroad did not achieve the homologation in Spain and are willing to continue their studies in a Spanish University. In this case, it would be an essential requirement that the corresponding university transfers at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were able to access the university system according to the regulation on the Spanish educational system prior the Organic Law 8/2013, on December 9.
The following personal characteristics and abilities are consider to be a big help both for the learning processes and for the posterior professional exercise:
- a strong social sensitivity.
- Interest in working with human groups.
- Interest in the social groups problems.
- Ability to solve problems and to take decisions.
- Capacity for empathy
- Interest in the socio-humanist field.
- Critical sense and analysis capacity.
- Respect for people.
- Creativity and initiative to indicative, together with people, possible solutions.
- Basic social skills for studying in teams and for teamwork.
- Basic skill for oral and written comprehension and expression.
- Experience in social volunteering activities.
- Working experience in the social field.
Access by pre-enrolment by the CIUG procedure
Number of entry-level places: 75
|General (Baccalaureate –ABAU-, Vocational Training and foreigners)||64|
|Graduated (other Degrees and Higher Art Studies)||1|
|Admission test +25 years old||2|
|Admission test +45 years old||2|
The reserved places which remain vacant will be offered generally.
Access by 30 credits recognition (from the same Degree in a different university or from a different Degree in the same branch of knowledge)
Number of entry-level places: 8 (2 for foreigners that can be gathered)
Bridging course of Bachelor’s Degree adaptation
Degree adaptation course
Students doing the same degree in a different university can request a centre shift to the Campus of Ourense. The deadlines and procedures will be published with the enrolment call. An order of precedence will be established according to the average of the academic record, being the preferential merit to have passed the 1st year.
- Places limit for the year 2022/2023
- Places limit for the year 2018/2019
- Places offered for the year 2018/2019
Information on students support
All the information can be found at the section Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section EnrolmentApplications in the headquarters