Those integrating the Quality Committee are key elements in the development of the centre quality programmes. In addition to actively participate in the committee specific functions, they must act as dynamizing agents in the centre quality management
|President||Xosé Manuel Cid Fernández|
|Secretary||Maria del Pino Díaz Pereira|
|Degree Coordination||Isabel Mociño González (Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education)
Ana María Iglesias Álvarez (Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education)
José María Failde Garrido (Bachelor’s Degree in Social Education)
Francisco J. Aguiar Fernández (Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work)
María del Mar García Señorán (Master’s Degree in Learning Difficulties)
Rubén González Rodríguez (Master’s Degree in Diversity)
M. Carmen Ricoy Lorenzo (Master’s Degree in Training of Secondary Education)
María José Vázquez Figueiredo (Mentoring Action Programme)
|Representative of the Teaching Staff||Fernando Tellado González|
|Representative of the Students||Álvaro Herves Fortes|
|Representative of the Administrative and Service Staff||Raquel Mª Iglesias Domínguez|
|Representative of the Alumni||Sara Martínez Carrera|
|Representative of the society||Santiago Eduardo Pato Rodríguez|
- To discuss and validate if the proposal of policy and objectives of quality is applicable.
- To discuss and validate if the proposal of the Quality Manual and the proposals of the Quality Guarantee System of the centre are applicable.
- To monitor the different programmes linked to the quality improvement of the centre and the related degrees, as well as to suggest the appropiate improvements.
- To collaborate with the implementation, development and monitoring of the Quality Guarantee System.
- To discuss, propose and monitor the quality improvement actions, in order to continuously promote the teaching quality by all the means and processes involved, through a ongoing cooperation between the departments and other collegiate bodies which have responsibilities in this area.
- To actively participate in all those academic processes related to the teaching offer of the centre (new degrees, modification and/or degrees suspension or termination), elaborating a evaluating report if it is consider necessary or appropriate in regards to the current regulation.
- To exchange, discuss and propose the centre participation in national an international institutional plans in the subject of quality.